The versatility and performance is uncompromised when compared to an equivalent non-biodegradable nitrile glove.
- Provides an "end of life solution" to reduce accumulation of waste in landfills.
- Able to biodegrade in anaerobic environments.
- Specially designed to biodegrade in landfill through microbial activity.
- Free from latex protein, eliminating Type I immediate hypersensitivity reaction.
- Designed with accelerator free formulation to minimise risk of Type IV Delayed Hypersensitivity reaction.
- Conforms to ASTM D6319-10 and EN455 Standards
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) ISO 9001 and ISO 3485:2016 Quality Management System.
- Product: Nitrile Examination Glove, Powder Free, Non-sterile
- Design & Features: Ambidextrous, finger textured, beaded cuff, proven biodegradable with ASTM D5511 testing
- Colour: Green
- Pack Quantity: 100 pieces.
- Carton Quantity: 10 packs/1000 pieces.